M - I come in peace.. or so I thought
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: Cause I'd forget to start this. Set today?

Aeron had made up her mind a day ago or so to roam all the way to New Dawn. Her friend Noah was here and the male she had met at AT was also here. She gave a whistle like sound to Elzar her large Percheron stallion. He huffed from the long travel she hardly allowed him to stop and rest. Sweat seemed to pool in spots on him. Aeron patted his sweaty neck pulling him to a hault as she slipped off of him. Stay close She spoke to him allowing him to graze but she was hoping to see Noah and meet the leadership. she had brought gifts for the leaders and if Elzar wandered to far off she would not have access to the items.

She moved along the border her dark hood cast over her golden color. She was not normally one to just come and roam the border but she was gathering info for her notes. When she had been the oriax she had compiled some data for her own and Anathema's reference

Moving along the border golden eyes scanned the landscape. She knew some of the ideals of the land but she wanted to know more. She had to admit with Ichika not right against anathema she found herself wondering more about the other packs near her.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread