M - I come in peace.. or so I thought
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.sinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/angry.png') #929594 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:330px 10px 10px 10px; color:#ddd; border: 4px double #000;}
.sinTitle {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFEC8B;}
.sinSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FFEC8B; margin:5px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.sinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#650e0d; font-weight:bolder;}
.sinInput {}
.sinInput b {color:#650e0d; }
.sinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.sinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.sinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.sinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.sin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

WC :: +### OOC :: title is nice table evil yup >.<

Aeron had yet to call the leadership or noah. Barely dismounted from her horse she sensed him move away as she sighed. She should have stayed further away until the next day but she wasn't very patient. Looking about the land she sighed until she heard and felt another body. The body that hit her was massive though most were compared to her. She couldn't understand what was going on she hadn't thought that she crossed the border of New Dawn.

Her body hitting the ground nearly knocked the wind out of her as she gasped and tried to snarl. she fought to get out from under him. His massive black form made her terrified in a way. Golden eyes looked at her attacker as the Atheed gained the strength to snarl fully back. get off me She snarled nipping at his face. She would tear him limb from limb if she could. Snarling more she tried to claw or kick or bite him.

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread