M - I come in peace.. or so I thought
[html]
OOC / + 208

You blonde bitch, I'll kill you! The woman was caught off guard, and Zalen collided with her solidly, sending the both tumbling to the ground. He pinned her immediately, massive paws nearly crushing her shoulders in the ground. She struggled, and cried out at him, but he raised back head and opened his jaws to make quick work of her. He would rip out her throat, watch her as she died before him! It was punishment worthy of her crimes. But just as he was about to snap down, he realized that something was wrong.

He wasn't sure what exactly tipped him off, but it may have been the silver streaks in her hair, or the subtle red in her fur, or the scars, but he realized that he hadn't seen any of these things on the blonde trader. This wasn't the right woman. But whoever she was, she was still too close to New Dawn for comfort, so while Zalen's face relaxed from a vicious snarl into a dark scowl, he did not make any move to harm her, Who are you! What are you doing here? He said gruffly as the adrenaline still poured through his veins. It was not her, it wasn't her. Damn it!

<style type="text/css">
.zalentar002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#905549; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a100b; }
.zalentar002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalentar002 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#6a4a44; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1198jz7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967063; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalentar002 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalentar002 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread