M - I come in peace.. or so I thought
[html]<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC ::

He yelled in her face and she admitted a loud roar. She did not want to deal with being attacked. She was one of three Anathema leaders and she was not going to take this from anyone. He moved slightly and the demon coyote tried to move to escape but his massive body was far to much for her. This was why she never allowed herself to end up like this

Slowlly he seemed to ease over her and she could feel the adrenalin seeping away. He spoke to her his voice holding power. She did not like being under him at his control of sorts. I am Aeron Ganesa The Atheed Of Anathema. I came to see the leaders I brought gifts. I wasn't even given a chance to howl. She growled slightly. Do you fucking wolves always Jump those who come to your border. What if I had been someone looking for a fucking home. So who the hell are you. She snorted. She was not pleased with this.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread