M - I come in peace.. or so I thought
[html]
OOC / + 277

She was a strong woman, but not strong enough, and this seemed to bother her tremendously. She cursed at him, spoke harsh words, but also explained herself. An “Atheed” of Anathema, whatever that meant, perhaps an emissary, and bearing gifts. But why again? Hadn't the alcohol and marijuana brought by the Anathema Alphess been enough? What a thoughtless gift that had been, and it had given Zalen and immediate bad taste about the Anathemians. And now this woman was here on the borders, smelling like the blonde woman had, and demanding who he was.

Zalen did not release the woman yet, but pushed his upper body out in the ultimate show of dominance, I am Zalen Damaichu, and I’m the Alpha of New Dawn. You, Aeron Ganesa of Anathema, come to my borders with the scent of a woman who has attacked one of my members and trades in the lives of other Luperci. You also have the color of her hair. Then, in quick motion he pushed off her and allowed her to stand, and stood himself and crossed his arms, You are not her, however, and for that I apologize. He wasn’t sure if he was apologizing for what he had done to her, or that she was not the woman he wanted to kill.

Zalen was beginning to calm, but he braced himself for an onslaught from the woman, as she was most likely to give him. But he was extremely perturbed now, especially because of the scent. The blonde dog did not quite smell like that, but it seemed to have been a scent that lingered on her. What was going on here?

<style type="text/css">
.zalentar002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#905549; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a100b; }
.zalentar002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalentar002 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#6a4a44; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1198jz7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967063; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalentar002 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalentar002 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread