M - I come in peace.. or so I thought
[html]<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC :: Aeron cannot know it was Kiara's kid. Cause Aeron will go ape crazy on Amy because her and Kiar are friends. It'd mess up their plot I'd feel bad.

The golden demon had no want to be here listening to this male now. She had been jumped and snarled at for reasons not her own.He over powered her wolves were built for dominance, no wonder inferni had there wolf issues. He spoke his voice echoed power and she gave a sly smile looking at him. So he was the leader go they were equals only he had a packs backing she had nothing out here.

Moving off her he stood and the demon was released. She leaped up coming to her feet. she pulled her hood fully down. Showing him her coyote looks I didn't even get a damn chance to howl for you, or even my friend Noah. God damn I'm a lady and should be treated as such. She huffed looking at him. Piercing gold eyes looking at him. Now what about members being attacked? As anathemas third leader I should deal with this issue. The golden woman already had a feeling she knew who the man was speaking of. It left a bitter taste in Aeron's mouth Amy that witch had been an issue for the pack since she first met her.

Would this creature happen to be a golden colored dog with colored ears and a slave? She asked Annoyance heavy in her voice

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread