M - I come in peace.. or so I thought
[html]
OOC / + 320

And, of course, his previous deduction of this woman’s personality was correct, and like a viper she spat venom at him. He stood his ground though, very still, like an imposing solid shadow, green eyes peering at her. But when she stood and revealed herself to not be a dog at all, but in fact, a coyote-mutt, Zalen had to force himself from lifting a lip again. Coyotes from Inferni was one thing, he knew they wanted to keep away from New Dawn just as New Dawn wanted to keep away from them, but ‘yotes from other places he held no love for, and especially hooded ones coming cloaked by the evening.

But despite their scuffle, the woman did not seem too much of a threat, and she made more clear her rank by calling herself the third leader of Anathema. Zalen was not impressed, but listened to her anyway, and saw as her frustration slipped quickly into annoyance, but not annoyance at him; she asked if he was talking about a golden dog with a slave.

Zalen’s ears perked; did this woman know of her? Yes! He said a little more excitedly then he probably should have, She came here once with a cart and a coyote slave; I drove her off then. But since that time she has attacked one of my members under no provocation. He was still very angry about that; because of that bitch Fayne was now marred forever, not terribly so but enough to remind her and everyone else that she had been branded by the insane dog.

The dark Alpha pulled away from his thoughts, If you know anything of her, please, I implore you tell me. Her crimes deserve a harsh punishment, and I will deal it myself if I have to. He was sure that she knew exactly what kind of punishment he wanted to dole out, especially after his attack.

<style type="text/css">
.zalentar002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#905549; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a100b; }
.zalentar002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalentar002 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#6a4a44; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1198jz7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967063; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalentar002 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalentar002 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread