M - I come in peace.. or so I thought
[html]<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC :: Aeron cannot know it was Kiara's kid. Cause Aeron will go ape crazy on Amy because her and Kiar are friends. It'd mess up their plot I'd feel bad.

Aeron watched the man things seemed to be simmering down now and aeron took in a deeo breath as she looked at the male. Ok so she had come here of her own accord to play nice and share in some spoils. But instead she was jumped and snarled at like she was some spawn. Well that wasn't far from the truth in reality. She looked at him waiting and then he sprung it on her.

This really should have been surprising someone being attacked for no reason but Aeron knew Amy far to well.Aeron nodded I'm sorry to hear that. If this member did nothing then this woman shall be dealt with. Aeron would throw her to the wolves if thats really the case. the golden demon had hated this woman for a while now.

Her Name is Amy Saunders and she's no friend of mine. In honesty I'd rather allow you guys to eat her. She said laughing a bit to herself. It was cruel but Aeron only tied herself to those who were loyal and with out a shred of a doubt trusted. Amy was none of these to Aeron. She gave a motion of her hand calling Elzar to her. I'll give you what ever info you want on her and her alone. She spoke as she opened the saddle bag. She pulled out a fur that was wrapped around meat. ,b>This is what I came here for. she spoke looking at him.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread