M - I come in peace.. or so I thought
[html]
He doesn't know that either, so he wouldn't be able to tell her / + 241

Zalen watched her warily, but it seemed as if she knew exactly what he was talking about it. She apologized, though it was only for show, and then said that the woman should indeed be dealt with. Zalen raised his ears and listened to her very closely, as she spoke her next words. Apparently the woman’s name was Amy Saunders, and that she had her good share of enemies, and that this Aeron woman would not be bothered if they indeed managed to kill her.

Zalen cocked his head slightly at this, and uncrossed his arms, already liking this Anathemian more and more. He watched carefully as she moved to her horse, stating that she would give him any information on the golden bitch that he wanted, and then procured a lovely smelling bundle for him and telling him that it was a gift.

Zalen stood still for a moment but then let out a long sigh; he felt foolish now, and took a few steps forward to take the package from her, Thank you, for the gift, and for the information. I apologize. He felt really stupid now, but tried his best not to show it.

But he straightened up quickly, First of all, I need to know where Amy is, if you know. She does not smell of any pack to me. Little did Zalen know that Amy was indeed being housed in Anathema, though for not much longer.

<style type="text/css">
.zalentar002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#905549; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a100b; }
.zalentar002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalentar002 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#6a4a44; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1198jz7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967063; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalentar002 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalentar002 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread