Box After Box and You're Still By My Side
[html]
Aeron

There was a time, when I was young

And love it felt so strong

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Its a lot like Romeo and Juliet

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

The Atheed was beyond nervous, she felt like she would faint. Charm was a wonderful woman and one she was glad to have in her life. Aeron didn't want this to go wrong too. She wanted to just live and grow old with her calico dame. She didn't want to have to lose even more in her life.

The golden demon walked to the ceremony ground . She wore a white shirt and pants. She didn't own many clothes not like it was needed but she felt she needed too. Around her wrist two bracelet both gold with a ruby. One was for charm a sealing token that was not apart of the Anathema ritual. This was something from her past and she felt she had to. Neither bracelet had been Io's those long gone. She wanted not to mix the two relationships.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.together { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#f5857a; width:500px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.together .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 200px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.together .text {height:350px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.together b {color:#eb0f67; }
.together p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.together p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.together .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#eb0f67;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread