Box After Box and You're Still By My Side
[html]

WC:: 310 - OOC

While Malakai's gaze spent most time upon the white Alpha, looking for her for permission to get a little closer despite the fact that he was new and didn't actually know the pair involved, his focus immediatly shifted onto Amy as she entered. While she only cast the briefest of gazes to him, his eyes turned darker, colder as he watched her intently as she moved. He snorted a little to himself if no-one else - she had led him into unknown territory, knowing he carried an injury and had turned tail to run off from him, leaving him alone, in the dark, despite agreeing to show him around the pack lands. Now was not the time to exact his revenge though, nor the place. And certainly not under the watchful eye of the one creature he did offer genuine respect to. Naniko.

Managing somehow to hold back a snarl, Kai let his eyes sweep over another few who lingered, and it wasn't long before his keen nose twitched as he sniffed the air. A familiar scent betrayed his best efforts to keep out of sight. Alaki and the male he had seen him with when Kai had first step foot upon Anathema land. They had obviously arrived for the event, though Kai still wasn't totally sure what it was. He knew there were two females who seemed to be together, and he knew there was a lamb. He hoped it would bleed. Taking his chances, Malakai padded slowly, almost cautiously towards Naniko, his head bowed just a little as he approached. "Is it okay for me to be here, Alpha? I mean... if it is a private ceremony, I can go." Kai would obey whatever the white Alpha ordered him to do. There weren't many Kai felt comfortable in taking orders from but she was certainly one of them.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png);
background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-
radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line
-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-
shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url
(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table, Sig by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread