Box After Box and You're Still By My Side
[html]
Aeron

There was a time, when I was young

And love it felt so strong

Now it comes back to me

What's going on?

Its a lot like Romeo and Juliet

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

The demon woman had hoped that this day would be perfect and it was. Charm by her side the pair crossing hot coals to move to the Angela. The white queen was her friend and though she'd hate to admit it even the Angelo Alaki was growing on her. She moved to stand in front of Naniko and she bowed to the woman gazing at Alaki she gave a bow to him. Her respect for the two was far more then she had ever given to anyone.

Aeron listened to Naniko speak and for the first time in a long time she was happy. She looked to charm and smiled yes life was perfect. The lamb was sacrificed and she knew that Charm would be on edge with this. It seemed like Aeron caused the woman nothing but blood. She knew that Charm was not like her but it was Anathema's custom. A necklace placed around her neck she reached out for Charm.

My love friends and family are here and will always protect you. You are my wife and I am yours bound by our love and witnessed by all. she pulled a bracelet off and slipped it over Charms hand and onto her wrist. This is a gift for you to show my love She smiled. Let us celebrate

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.together { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#f5857a; width:500px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.together .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 200px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.together .text {height:350px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.together b {color:#eb0f67; }
.together p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.together p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.together .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#eb0f67;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread