Box After Box and You're Still By My Side
[html]
OOC / +369

Walking over hot coals, and now this? Charm coughed, trying to hold back the tears she had as she watched the white leader show no mercy for the bleating lamb, cutting it neck and then to smear the blood onto her and Aeron’s forehead. Charm pushed a smile onto her face, trying with all her might to play nice and respect the fact that what she believed was right and fair, was not always what others had thought was fair. Charm was not much of a meat eater, she had been looking into other ways for her to get that much needed protein in her diet, and she would try anything just so she didn’t have to touch meat.

She gave Aeron’s had a tight grip, as she dipped her head to the white Angela. She didn’t want to say a word; she did not want to lose that feeling for the moment they were in. The calico smiled softly out at all the member, she could feel the blood coming up into her face...Oh thank god that her cheeks where covered in fur, or the pack would be able to see her blushing. ”Oh Aeron…you already gave me the best gift I could ever wanted, and ever could ask for.” Charm said daringly in front of the whole pack. ”You have given me your love, you know that is all I have ever wanted from you.” Charm spoke as she looked into the golden eyes of her lover.

”Oh…Aeron..I love it!” The Sawtooth smiled, as she scampered over to where they had joined each other, bringing the wrapped gifts to her. ”I cleaned and sharpened your weapons, and made you a new holder. You really should make sure to clean the blood off of them when you’re done using them.” Charm added joking about the blood that seemed to have stained one of her throwing knifes, the one that had found a home not that long ago in her shoulder. It wasn’t meant as a stab or anything mean or hateful, they had worked that out and though it was not meant for her shoulder the Sawtooth know found that topic something to lovingly pick on Aeron about.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#60bf55; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3RaK9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4db382; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#4db382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-03 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread