If it's not real, you can't hold it in your hand
[html]
My apologies for the long wait ;_; <33 Life likes to suck me of my muse quite often.

Her heart beat wildly in her chest, though she tried to will it to slow down a bit when she finally caught sight of him. This one didn't look all that dangerous, though she knew that looks could be deceiving. She wore her weapons out in the open, but many others would prefer to conceal theirs or stab their opponent in the back instead. The wind was against her this time, keeping the other's scent a mystery as they gazed upon each other. Her own smell practically screamed "LONER", a mixture of various scents without any sticking out longer than the others.

The willowy female leaned against the wrought-iron railing that led down to the bottom of the steps, contemplating her next move. His words reached her ears and she frowned slightly, unsure of his meaning. "I don't need anyone." She said, watching his bow with her arms crossed over her chest. She had no intention of bowing in return, not wanting to leave herself open to a possible attack despite the handsome male's cheeky words and seemingly cheerful demeanor.

Ember's brow furrowed even further when he asked about Lightning, the jewel-encrusted work of art that lay against her hip. Her clawed fingers went to grasp the hilt of the blade, drawing it from the sheath as she leaped down from the stairs in his direction. "One would be a fool to wear a blade that they couldn't use and use well" She spoke, standing straight once more and re-sheathing the weapon.

"And I'm no fool. I'm Ember Phoenix...from...everywhere. And nowhere." She had no pack, nor want of one. Packs got complicated, and there were responsibilities and other things that took up a canine's free time. She was fine with just serving herself and Bayard, living on whatever schedule she felt like sticking to for that day and answering to no one.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread