If it's not real, you can't hold it in your hand
[html]

"I suppose that life without Bayard wouldn't be quite as exciting" She said dryly, giving a small smile. Horses weren't particularly interesting, but Bayard had a personality of his own that often entertained her during her life of solitude. She'd gained the horse in AniWaya and he'd chosen to stick with her, for reasons unknown to her. She wasn't great company and couldn't find anything to say much of the time. The stallion seemed to enjoy traveling more than staying in one place, though, and that was enough for her. "Though I'm sure a handsome rogue like yerself has the pretties lining up for 'im. Never a lonesome night"

He seemed intrigued by the blade, much as she had when she'd first seen it. It had caught her attention and had put her into what had seemed to be a sort of trance; she'd watched the jewels glitter and shine in the light for around ten minutes before she could even bring herself to touch it, back then. It had been so beautiful that she'd almost been afraid to put it in her hands. "I have little experience with finding friendships out in the wild reaches of Halifax...but plenty of experience finding bandits, murderers, and thieves. A girl has to be willing to defend herself if she chooses to travel these parts." She said, trying to explain her slightly-paranoid behavior. "I got her from a castle down to the Southwest of here. It was in a room beneath the castle, inside a malfunctioning old vault".

The dark-furred wolf was willing to talk, especially to someone friendly who hadn't shown any signs of aggression. "I notice you've got a companion, yourself there. I haven't seen one of those critters in a while, and never traveling with wolves. Almost ate one or two of them back when I first left my home pack" They'd been the only food source in the city at that time, besides pigeons. And pigeons she didn't much care for.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread