every end has a beginning
[html] <style type="text/css">
.awfrodo-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:640px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.awfrodo {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#FFF3CD url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _Frodo.jpg) no-repeat bottom;width:90%;max-width:640px;min-width:490px;color:#000;border:1px solid #91787B }
.awfrodo .name {font-family: 'Quattrocento', cursive;color:#4F2950;font-size:50px;padding:20px 0 0 10px;line-height:40px;text-shadow:#F7E3D5 1px 1px 6px;text-align:center;}
.awfrodo .lyrics {font-family:arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#723004;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:center;}
.awfrodo .in {margin:5px 10px 160px 10px; padding:7px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;background:url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _white.png);border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
.awfrodo p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:#FFF3CD 1px 1px 1px}
.awfrodo b {color:#602949;font-family:georgia;}
.awfrodo-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

wc: // 300+
Frodo Silvertongue
Test my reality Check if there's a weak spot
Clingin' to insanity In hopes the world will ease up

As soon as he heard Rio's name, Frodo knew that there couldn't have been a better name for the mare. It was a perfect dub and definitely suited the beautiful horse. Rio. he repeated with a smile. Rio the mother. whenever he was deep in thought or awe, his words were always more precise, and articulate. It wouldn't last for long though. There was a sort of magical air though, and Frodo was beyond excited. He'd never really seen anything so big and magnificent as a horse give birth before. Gemma was due any day now, but he knew that she'd want to give birth one her own. That he was fine with. He'd experience his own birth here. Although he would miss the birth of his actual children, he'd be able to see them afterwards anyway. And that was all that mattered, really. But he knew that this mare needed someone with her today in case something went wrong. He wouldn't forgive himself if she had to experience too much pain or horror.

Io then seemed to take charge. That definitely made him feel less nervous. She obviously would know these sort of things - the sort of things he really didn't. Okay, phew. I - I didn't. I mean, what if? he trailed off nervously, and then shook his head and shrugged his shoulders, as if to say what he had to say wasn't worth listening to. He took her advice and spread some more hay around, especially near Rio, and gave the mare a silent good luck muttering before turning to stand beside Io. He watched from afar, still grinning. And eventually, he could make out front feet, and a head. At least it wasn't a breech birth, he thought with a happy sigh. But everything looked a bit...well, disgusting, really. Was birth always this messy?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread