A Night of Demons
Mind if I hop in? I'm waiting to join 'Souls, so I decided to browse LASKY.

Lukos was traveling alone, supposedly headed for the Anathema, but strangely he felt far from it. "Where am I?" he asked himself. He wished that he would have brought a map or something to help guide him. Maybe a compass or something... He heard a voice sing softly to him. It startled him a first, but dismissed it as the wind.

Then a ghastly form sprung up in front of him, scaring him half to death. It started speaking to him, saying "Lukos, its your mother." Lukos stared at the specter, realizing that it does resemble his presumed dead mother. Except I know she's not dead, he told himself, she has to be alive. The ghost continued, saying "Go no further on this night Lukos. There is danger ahead." Lukos responded saying, "Your not my mother." as he walked thorough her. He turned around, and the ghost was gone.

Shivering, he walked on, until he noticed someone talking themselves to sleep. He really didn't want to wake him, but he can't get out of these woods without help. "Excuse me?" he said. "Do you know where we are?"

Messages In This Thread