and though we have sinned all of our lives
I'm flanked by cats and my dog is snoozing on the couch. XD
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rel/t2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

“It's just a big ol’ foggy forest,” he said with a shrug. “We have a lake, a little bit of an open meadow before it runs out towards some rocky coast a few miles off. Nothing as grand as a farm with cattle or anything, it's most just a couple of lean-tos and a few tents right now.” No sense in hiding the fact that they were new, although as far as Laurel was concerned he wasn't about to settle on anything long term. If the winds of change decided to change and he got blown away with it, then that was what happened. Whether he was right or he was wrong, one day he'd just simply be gone. He didn't plan for the future, he only followed rule of thumb and stood with experience. It wasn't like he hadn't settled somewhere for a long while anyway.

“There's only six of us right now, which is fine by me, since before we settled down and I met up with an old friend, there was just one other with me.” Nikita had been following him around for a long time, it seemed. Through a brief whisp of setting sunlight that poked through the clouds, he caught something that glimmered out of the corner of his eye. The path that they were on seemed to dwindle in closer and closer and before too long he figured out to be a lake very much like the one that the Hollow possessed. “I don't know whether or not we'll get too much bigger than that, but at least we've got the room in case we do.” He liked small groups as much as large ones, at least. He had been in them of all sizes and shapes and so on.

“Care for a swim?” he asked then, gesturing at the lake.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread