Heart and Home
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 241 OOC:

Terra’s answer was not something he expected as he had been very close to Heiro, he frowned and narrowed his eyes but then shook his head. He had to remember he was no longer a high rank in the pack and he had to work his way to get respect. He sighed and shrugged.

“All in all, it’s best to get permission a pups parent is usually right behind them.”

Niro said, the thought stabbed him a little because his own parents had been killed when he and Orin were only six months old. He looked down at his son who looked up, unsure of what to do now. He was still learning and Niro had to be a good example.

“I am Niro Takekuro, I use to reside here and me and my mate have just returned from a long journey. I am sorry if I’m being defensive but I’m still geting use to being in the pack again. Outside it was usually every wolf for himself.”

The man said bowing his head in a slight but not full apology. he had every right to protect his son from someone who potentially might have wanted to take him away.

“And this is Heiro, my son."

He bent down and ruffled the boys hair a little. before resuming his position, though less protective than he had been before.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread