Heart and Home
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

OOC: It is clear both of us are having a hard time so we can wrap this up ^^

Sighing the man wasn’t feeling very comfortable in the presence of the woman any longer. Her scent lingered and though he was immune to it himself, it did make his nose itch a bit. The woman addressed the pup and not the man, though he could understand why it wasn’t very nice to meet him as he had nearly attacked the woman for coming to close to his pup when he was in pack territory. Looking down the boy was looking at his father wondering if it was ok to do stuff, Niro nodded.

“Nice t’meechu too.”

The boy said shyly. Then Niro spoke up himself.

“Again, I am sorry for my agressivness but I think me and him should be getting back to his mother, she’s probably getting worried about us.”

At the sound of ‘mother’ the puppy yipped happily and wagged his tail harder. Niro knew the boy loved his mother a bit more than he did Niro but he was just grateful the boy liked going out with him and doing things with the man.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread