Tic Tac To
[html]
Word Count :: 309 OOC:

Jiva had not expected the leader to find him here, nor to be out in such a dreary day, he looked over at the man and gave him a sad smile and bowed his head. He met with his alpha’s eyes for only a short time.

“I think it has... I didn’t expect what I saw and it troubled me. You remember that she had hinted she had killed during the battles in Inferni?”

The young man wanted to make sure Zalen was on the same page. He did not see the concern that his father would give him, but that lifted Jiva more than the affection could do. Zalen knew that Jiva was a grown wolf, and Jiva would have to do what he needed to get over what happened. Jiva would never apologize for his culture, what he was taught, but he would not always sulk so, it would just take him some time. He had been avoiding the den but had been around the pack for a while now, he just didn’t want to bring anyone else down and he was afraid Palaydrin would show him the same courtesy that Emma had.

“She was wearing the wolf’s skull Alpha, it was.... it was barbaric. You should treat the dead with respect. That’s what I learned, I even told her that.

He looked away. His face didn’t hurt anymore but he could remember the stinging pain she had given him at his words agianst her culture. Whatever happened though he knew she was more offended that he liked the other woman just as much as she, but how could he choose someone so quickly? He barely knew either of them and what if Paladrin had nothing in common with him? His mind was a tangle of what ifs.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread