Tic Tac To
[html]
Word Count :: 303 OOC:

Remembering his manners his eyes turned to the ground. He was still getting use to the customs and having been able to look into his grandpas eyes whenever he wanted he always had that urge to look anyone in the eye. Zalen seemed to understand where Jiva was coming from when he saw the change in his stance, though Jiva didn’t have to look at the alpha to know that. He just knew. He listened to the advice of the alpha. Yes Jiva did like her, though how much could he truely care for the woman after two meetings? She was playful and happy, even got him excited about medicine and healing others, but beyond that he knew little of her. He moved his head up a little in acknowledgement of his mention of the Soul woman. The other one he had felt some kind of connection for.

“You think so? I- I kind of got that impression but... well it is just so confusing. What happens if i do something wrong, like speak the way I did to Emma? I don’t want to lose a pack sister too.”

He wasn’t going to admit it, not quickly at least, but the boy was scared. He had found that he wasn’t so sure about himself as he had once been. Girls weren’t so complicated before when he was a puppy, in fact they were fun at times, but he had never gotten such a feeling when he was around them, especially when they were in heat. It was just impossible to describe for him. Now he had lost someone he thought could be special all because of his words. Words he would never take back. Those were his beliefs and he would stick to them till his own end.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread