Tic Tac To
[html]
Word Count :: 202 OOC: I have to stop with these shorties. So done with this thread then? Smile I don't see where we can go on from here ^^ after your post of course Big Grin

He looked up at Zalen’s comment and saw his smile and looked away again grinning himself at the slight joke, of course Jiva being as young as he was would say stupid things anyway so he wasn’t immune to that entirely no matter how much it was told to him that he would say stupid things they would eventually come right out after forgetting a previous conversation about such things. The words Zalen gave him made him think though. She does like him, but the what ifs were so much easier. Yet Zalen was right, of course he was right he was the Alpha.

“Thank you. I will take your words into consideration. Thanks for everything Zalen.”

He stood and took his place behind Zalen at his proposal to go back to the den. He had been avoiding his pack too much when he should have been right there with them. They were his people, and he knew he could lean on them as they could lean on him. Zalen had just proved that with this very encounter. He was tired, and he missed the comforts of home so he was ready to follow his alpha back.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread