We've done it
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 256 OOC: Let me know if you want me to change anything ^^

He could tell her annoyance at the whole of the cave home and he smiled at her making to kiss her head and reassuring her that it mattered little to him.

“Sweetie, all that hard work can be done again and I am more than happy to do it. I think I can do it even better now, so don’t beat yourself up over it. We wll get it done. Perhaps we should find whatever has not been effected by mold first. That way we can salvage whatever we want.”

Though the floors were damaged beyond repair he found that some of their stuff was salvageable and with Amaranths help they were able to set it aside outside. He was sure to get the main room up and ready to put the stuff back before nightfall. He was glad he had the metal bar left inside the house or he would have to go all the way to the stables. Using the bar he would pull up the wood plank by plank. It was heavy and thick because he didn’t have the resources to thin them, but he was able to chop them up with the rusted axe he had procured a while ago. He left it all out in a pile for the burning in which Amaranth would work on. He worried for her when she did this because he knew she was afraid of the fire, how much these days he didn’t know she had hidden it quite well.

Table by Jenni/Kiri
[/html]

Messages In This Thread