We've done it
[html]

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Amaranth Catori

Amaranth had to admit that even to herself she found herself calming down. Humans would medicate such a condition as hers. her two youngest children were lucky that for some reason when they were born she had seemed to get slightly better. Her fits had been minor and she seemed to be getting worse in a sense. Maybe it was the feeling of all the work to come. Maybe it was just what ever had helped her was fading. So she found herself leaning on Niro for more and more again mostly his touch his it'll be ok.

Amaranth Nodded as she looked about. She moved herself a pace or so away from him. She really was glad to be home it may not seem it but she was. ut was a hard thing when one had such a disorder as her. I'll go start the fire I'll be right back, she gave him a smile .Her bitten tail swished in a slow manner. She took a deep breath and started to gather the things she'd need to start a fire. She would do it. after all she was a wife and a mother.

Slowly lighting the fire she flinched each time she got a spark. This was a normal pain for her the images of fire drilled into her mind like a permanent scar. She was terrified of fire and she was sure that most would talk about her and her histrionics like she was pretending. She hated feeling like this. The fire lit finally as she withdrew her hand holding it. god she was pathetic.She prayed that niro never saw this side of her though she knew he did, She didn't want him to think she was weak.

<style>
.hb-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.hb-b02 b {color:#FFE8A2;}
.hb-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.hb-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#F0DAA9; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.hb-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Piano.png); height:193px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#694E41;}
.hb-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.hb-b02 {background-color:#694E41; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #694E41; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread