Brother oh brother
[html]

wc
Heiro image

Heiro smiled as he ran around his mom and got all excited. Amaranth couldn't help but smile at the boy after all he was her son. She was rather surprised to go into heat and become pregnant with two wonderful little puppies. Tasha was a wonderful little girl who was full of life and heiro was bold and daring everything a little boy should be.

The red husky wolf tried to keep up with her child not like it was that hard. She was young still. Being such a young mother was a grand thing. She smiled as she looked up her child coming to a halt. Amaranth smiled looking at her brother. Kable just the man i was looking for. She said smiling. This is my son Heiro, my daughter Tasha is with Niro I think. she said smiling. Heiro say hello to uncle Kable. Heiro gave a puppish smile and looked at Kable. Uhh hi Mom greeted us when we joined, I haven't seen dad.,/b> She said smiling.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread