Brother oh brother
WC::314

[html]

Oh, is that so? He questioned his sisters statement with a goofy grin on his face. Kable struggled to remember exactly when he saw her and Niro last, maybe not that long but it felt like an eternity. The Catori was floored by what Amaranth told him next. With his jaw agape he stared at the boy Heiro dumbfounded. He shifted his bewildered look from the young boy back to the husky woman. I just can’t believe that you would go and do such a thing, you and Niro with kids?! He spoke to the multicolored woman with a straight face, slowly shaking his head at her with disapproval. Abruptly he threw his arms high into the air. This is wonderful! The husky mixed male knelt down to the ground trying to wrap his arms around his lupus formed sibling. Still squatted he turned to face the pup. He watched him intently as he mustered his two word greeting to his uncle. Hahaha, you’re a cute kid. He retorted as he moved fluff the boy’s head.

It turned out that his returning family had a chance to see Ayita, but not Vigilante yet. That’s good. Mom must have been quite happy to see you all. I don’t think she missed you enough. He was still being funny, lying about their mother not missing them much. Their mother had to be the one individual who missed them more than anybody else. Kable moved to scoop up the boy from off the ground. Yep, I think you’ll fit right in. You’ll make Grandma Yita a happy woman you know that Heiro? The male was still kind of in shock that she and Niro were parents to two wonderful children. He felt happy and livelier than he had been for a while, having his sister back home just seemed to make his life seem that much brighter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread