Brother oh brother
[html]

wc
Heiro image

Amaranth smiled as her brother seemed to be pulling her leg. She did not enjoy it all the time but the husky wolf mix did miss her brother so. they had not been gone a very long time but still seeing him and all her family placed her at ease. She had to admit that the first to days back had set her mind at ease She looked down to her son and then back to her brother.

Amaranth was hugged by her grey brother and she smiled. She looked at Heiro as the boy looked the man over once or twice. Once Kable released her she was able to force herself to change. She smiled as she looked at her son. He always seemed to be star struck when it came to adults. So when's my brother going to have a child of his own? She asked placing a hand on her hip giving him a look.After all I can't be the only one having babies. She teased sticking her tongue out.

Heiro smiled puffing up his chest a bit and Amaranth laughed a little. I'm grammys favorite He proclaimed looking at his uncle.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread