Brother oh brother
[html]

Amaranth had shifted forms after Kable hugged her. His attention was on Heiro when his sister caught him off guard with her question. His eyes went wide as he turned to face his red and white colored sibling, he stared at her with shocked red eyes. She actually made him wonder about t himself. If I do want em, when am I going to have babies, not that I can physically have them but…. I guess not until I meet a woman first. He taunted back being a little sarcastic with his look, but at the same time was serious. Kable enjoyed the idea of hooking up with a woman; maybe his life would be a little more exciting. He always figured he was too immature for children, but his thought process seemed to change. If he waited too long to have kids he might be an old, boring and weak parent. She made a teasing remark about not being the only one having children. Our mother will never be bored will she?

Being proud the little boy spoke up, tooting that he was Ayita’s favorite. You certainly are her favorite Heiro. The gray colored male returned laughing and moving his hand to ruffle the boy’s head.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread