horrid caress of your sweet nothings
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: It is totally fine hun, the library was closed over Memorial Day anyways.

"Ah, I believe she wished the latter upon me on the trip over. Clearly I survived but others were not quite as lucky. Storms have always had a dark beauty to them but surrounded by nothing but water on all sides they are something else. Not to mention the odd creatures that the water hides in her depths." The trip to this side of the world had been the longest he had found himself at sea but it hadn't been his first trip on a boat in the slightest. Oh no, he had taken such sorts of trips before but had never experienced before what he had on the way to the other side of the world.

Zeitgeist used the sand in order to scrub his body clean. He certainly would have preferred a warm bath but there simply wasn't one about to end up being found. The dog was used to making due though. It was what his whole life had been comprised of. Even as he made to clean himself he simply couldn't help but to watch what the other male was doing. "I thank you. I've had a few experiences with her but nothing as long and daunting as making the trip to this side of the world. I hadn't seen her so violent until then." While he would never say that things had always been smooth sailing for him he could say with certainty that he had never before had as many troubles as he had upon his last trip in the ocean.

"I am called Zeitgeist." He paused to motion back on shore to where Guillotine was to be found staring at the horse, trying to puzzle out what the large beast was. "There is Guillotine and with him is Ptolemy." Z introduced his companions just so that it wouldn't seem so rude to leave them out. After all they had been traveling everywhere with him since each had come to be in his company. But could they do but travel when there wasn't a certain place to return to each and every night. No, they simply ended up resting wherever they found themselves at the end of the day.

The dog chuckled softly at the other's compliment. "Handsome? It has been quite awhile since I've heard that. Generally from the intoxicated lips of one of the femininely persuasion." Actually he couldn't exactly remember a time that he had received such a compliment from someone that was sober. But he had grown accustomed to it. Even if he hadn't been complimented often he had never lacked in finding partners to share a bed with for the night.

"Well currently I am cleaning up and wouldn't mind some help with my back." As he spoke Zeitgeist reached up to pull his long hair over his shoulder in order to expose his back. "Though if you meant what I am doing so far away from where I hail from then it is simply the adventure and excitement of a place unknown to me but through stories that brought me to cross the ocean. I apologize that I have no more interesting reasoning than that. Certainly nothing to compare with what your story might be. After all someone with such a colorful appearance as yourself must have some wild tale to explain how he found himself here." Oh no, Zeitgeist certainly didn't mind at all. He hadn't the pleasure of steady intimate company since he had left England. Why should he mind it now when he had been going through a bit of a drought?

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread