horrid caress of your sweet nothings
[html]

pgp: 4+

"The sea loves giving surprises. However, she doesn't like receiving them." His statement could be considered confusing, but it certainly meant sense to him. The ocean, that bastard of a lady, loved to change her personality every second. She didn't like when she was eluded and tricked by those smart enough to do so. And it just so happened that Ali was one of them. He had avoid her watery grasp many times, frustrating the perilous waters with his quick thinking. A chuckle came from his mouth, eyes narrowing as he stared fondly at the place that he so loved. It was funny, really. Alistair loved the ocean with all his heart, while the ocean would never return his love, instead returning bitter hatred.

"Zeitgeist...Intriguing name." The name was unfamiliar on his tongue, almost difficult for him to pronounce. Same with the other two names, glancing at a bird and...A child? Alistair said nothing, merely giving a few confused blinks before offering a friendly smile to the child. "This is Dolaidh. Be careful, she will try to eat your hat." He warned, glancing at his irritable horse as she gave a whiny. She acted casual, but Ali had seen her eyeing the strange headgear.

"If I was even slightly intoxicated, Dolaidh would be beating me up. She tends to do that." Alistair gave a mock hurt look, glancing at his horse with his arms crossed. Dola gave a look of irritation, her oval eyes narrowing as she snorted and walked off, her head high as she pranced. Alistair rolled his eyes at his haughty steed, but turned his bihued gaze towards the male once more.

"No problem, bro." A grin came onto his black lips, approaching the male. Alistair first grabbed a handful of sand, before further approaching the male. Alistair slowly put his hands onto his back, feeling the surprisingly soft fur. Ali grinned again, before finally beginning to scrub about. Ali remembered his adolescent days on the beach. Sometimes his dad did this for his mom, or either one of them did it for him. It was familiar and almost comforting as he ran his fingers through his fur. "We certainly are alike. Although, I didn't travel as far as you, it seems. I didn't have to cross an ocean." A soft chuckle arose from his chest as he continued to scrub his back. "I certainly some wild stories, but most of them are from my stupidity." Alistair laughed once more, and Dolaidh seemed to laugh with him. Of course she would agree with that.

<style type="text/css">
.aCAIllis b {font-weight:bold; color:#0c2330;}
.aCAIllis p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aCAIllis .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.aCAIllis {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o3O17.png), url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png);
background-position: center bottom, center top;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 10px 0px 197px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#16303e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread