horrid caress of your sweet nothings
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

"She most certainly provided a great number of them on the way over." And such was the reason that the trip had taken as long as it had. There had been one mishap after another, some of which having led to emergency dockings. He hadn't the easiest of times on the trip over but he could in no way say that it hadn't proven exciting. That was certainly a trip that he would remember for year to come. After all his previous, shorter, trips had been uneventful which therefore made them not worth remembering in any sort of detail but that they had just simply taken place.

Zeitgeist chuckled and nodded his head. "I like to think so. I find it difficult to imagine that there could be another running around with my name." Which had been a good reason for choosing it. He wasn't likely to ever be confused for another. Who else could be talked about if one said they wished to speak with Zeitgeist? He was the only Zeitgeist that he had ever encountered before.

The dog laughed off the warning and shook his head. "I doubt that she will find it to her liking. It really wouldn't taste all of that delicious. Most certainly there has to be something tastier about for her to desire instead." Just what that was Zeitgeist wouldn't be able to answer right away. The male really wasn't all that used to trying to find something that would fit his taste in the wild. The markets had really spoiled him which was why he was stuck having to scavenge now as he had never bothered to see about learning how to manage finding things for himself.

"Certainly she can't be that bad or else you would never keep in her company." At least Zeitgeist saw no reason for anyone to remain within bad company. It certainly couldn't only be the dog that would walk away from bad company rather than forcing himself to deal with those that he found to be unsavory. Actually he had done just so not too long ago in an area that was near enough by where he was now.

Zeitgeist closed his eyes and leaned slightly back into the other male's touch. "You are free to touch as low as you desire." The quiet words were meant to ensure the other male that he was open to whatever the other desired to do. After all the request for help had only been made to get Alistair's hands upon his body.

"I had taken a couple of shorter trips before ever traveling so far but those were quite uneventful. Though I wouldn't mind hearing the stories that you have to tell should you wish to share." After all he hadn't traveled too far away from shore during those times. He had only been rounding masses of land and not seeking to go somewhere entirely new.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread