horrid caress of your sweet nothings
[html]

I apologize for the wait, I was on vacation D8 pgp: 4+

"Then she will go after your fur. Or my hair. She finds it to her liking." Alistair laughed, glaring at the horse who was still eyeing the male's hat. Alistair gave a soft bark at the horse, a warning, of sorts. However, she didn't listen, and continued to stare at the head item. He gave a sigh, keeping an eye on the creature. However, it was hard to pull his gaze away from his companion. He was an attractive dog, that was for sure. It was a mere pleasure to even touch the soft fur of his back. His fingers curled through his fur, touched the skin beneath his coat. Ali's touches were tender, softly and gently touching his fur as he cleaned the male.

As the invitation came to his ears and the male leaned into his touch, Alistair let a smirk melt over his lips. His hands moved lower, to his lower back. They danced over his fur, teasing that they were going lower while actually staying in the same place. Alistair daringly placed his chin upon the other male's shoulder, his cheek brushing against his neck. His hands continued to move, remaining on his lower back, to be a tease. His hands moved to his sides, brushing against the sides of his stomach before moving back to his lower back. Ali's lips brushed the side of his neck, eyes slightly narrowed as he observed the male from where his head was currently placed.

"Hmm...Well, let's see." Ali ponders the story in his mind, closing his eyes for a moment. "When I was young, I was captured by a group of cannibals." He chuckled at the thought of those crazy bastards. Such silly creatures, as if they could eat him. Even if they did, he would be far to salty anyways. "They kept me in the far corner of their cave, tying me up and seasoning me with various spices. I'm not lying." He gave a soft laugh, moving his hands to lightly pinch his sides. "When they slept, and broke through the hold and escaped as quickly as I could. Silly creatures, thinking that I could break through weak ropes." He rolled his eyes, moving onto to the next story. "Soon after that, I was capture by this military-like pack. They branded me." Ali wiggled the shoulder lightly where the brand sat. "They branded me because I was a slave. They were going to kill me eventually. But I found out that a distant cousin remained in the pack, and he helped me escape in the night."

<style type="text/css">
.aCAIllis b {font-weight:bold; color:#0c2330;}
.aCAIllis p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aCAIllis .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.aCAIllis {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o3O17.png), url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png);
background-position: center bottom, center top;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 10px 0px 197px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#16303e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread