horrid caress of your sweet nothings
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

Zeitgeist chuckled softly with the male's words about the equine's tastes. "She has very peculiar tastes then, does she not?" How could the horse really enjoy to eat such things as hats and hair he will never know. But if that were the way of things then there was nothing that he could actually do but to make certain not to get close enough to the horse to be eaten. The do g really couldn't afford to lose any of the limited possessions that he had.

A shiver ran down Z's spine as the other canine slid his fingers down his back. It had been so long since he had been so openly touched. Zeitgeist closed his eyes and enjoyed the near intimacy of the touch. But it was all teasing and light. It made him wonder if he was only being toyed with or if the other was actually interested in him. Still his breath caught in his throat as the hands moved to his sides and the lips brushed against his neck.

Zeitgeist forced his mind to focus on the story he was being told rather than mentally begging the male to go more than just touch and tease. "Your life really has been an adventure. I can't say that I have been through anything near as exciting." Not unless weaving through marketplaces so that he wasn't caught counted as exciting. Somehow Z didn't really think so. His most treacherous venture had been the boat ride over to this area and that was it.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread