[p] cities encircled in iron
[html]

They wanted a trade. Fair enough. Io knew fully well that it was likely Aniwaya possessed such things that Salsola did not and, of course, vice versa. Taking her eyes from the strange earthy creature, Io too spoke. 'I do not know either name' her accented voice rung out, 'But if you come here looking for fair trade I can only accept'. Behind her, her white tipped tail flicked with a mix of want and curiosity. The woman was a hoarder at heart, stilling holding claim over her old mateship brace and her father's pocket watch (which she would wind every morning out of habit). Io's lips fell downwards briefly as her mind crossed the degradation of her relationship with Aeron. All over her loosing her temper with her own son. Oh, how she could kick herself for her stupidity.

'A llama?' she echoed, moving closer, but keeping Draugr in her sights in case there was some problem with her moving closer to the llama. 'I must say... I am... Unfamiliar with this sort of creature...' Io said with some kind of wonder in her voice. She turned around slowly and smiled plainly, 'And the sheep, tak?' she questioned. 'What is your price for all three?' Aniwaya needed another pair of ewes as the elder pair had been slaughtered due to their lack of use. And with two here it was not an offer to be turned down. And while there would usually be reason to doubt this... Llama. She wanted it so. 'Do they have other uses?' she questioned, petting the creature fondly. She was not going to purchase the creature on a whim.

<style>#kae-lights b {color:#EBA102;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread