[p] cities encircled in iron
[html]
short and bad bad post, also if you want to wrap up with your post, or you can just close?

Io turned around and smiled at the compliment, 'Thank you'. Her tail made one swift arch, before stopping to flicker at the end happily. Behind her Jaroslaw grinned, he'd told her such a thing so, so many times and only been greeted with the aside, 'Yes, I know' and the odd cheeky kiss on the cheek. But either way it made him happy to see she was getting compliments on just from him. Io took the sheets of information from Draugr, silvery orbs flickering over them quickly, before the edges of her mouth twitched into a smile. Of course, she'd read those properly later on. 'Again, thank you'.

'I agree. And if I required anything I shall seek your lands out of course, assuming we are welcome to trade? My name is Io Berlin' she said, before turning around with the llama in hand. Jaroslaw joined her side with the ewes and they made their escape back into Aniwaya territory. Io would of course speak with Ulilohi about this, and the other animals carers. But she assumed that trading for the greater good was fine. They had many strong horses like the chestnut she had just traded, so she felt comfortable about her work.

<style>#kae-lights b {color:#EBA102;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread