[p] cities encircled in iron
[html]

(--) And close! ♥

Draugr is by me!

The drab-hued wolfdog nodded, still smiling faintly. Her lavender eyes were glancing toward the chestnut thoroughbred now and again -- Draugr knew she'd ride this horse back, at least part of the way. Miqui couldn't stop her. Well, he could, but she'd do as she pleased anyway. At the red woman's question, however, she hesitated, uncertain as to whether it was welcome to invite these AniWayans to Salsola. She looked at Miqui, who gave a slight shake of his head. Dra's ears and tail drooped, and she frowned.

Maybe it would be better not to come north, she said, hesitating. But if you want to find me in the northern lands, I think that would be okay. She glared back at Miqui proudly -- no Salsolian could tell her what she could do in her spare time, and if she established a trading connection outside of the scope of her leaders -- well, that was all the better for her, right? Thanks again, the woman said, heading toward the tall chestnut mare. The creature's brown eyes appraised her new owner, and for a moment it seemed the horse might shy away. Dra offered out the flat of her hand and let the horse sniff her, and extended her other hand to stroke the equine's gently arched neck. Smiling, she took the animal's reins in hand and began leading the horse away from the pack's territory.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread