[aw] a styrofoam deepsea landfill
[html]

Vasiliy is by me!

Vasi was not an exceptionally adept climber, but neither was he fearful of heights. So it was that he scuttled around on the roof, carefully at first, and with more surety once he'd ascertained the whole thing wasn't going to collapse beneath his feet. Vasi was not a small wolf, after all -- his tundra-life ancestors were amongst the largest gray subspecies, but of course, Vasi had no way of knowing this. Though he tended to be more tall than most of the European wolves he'd encountered on hist journey from Sobirat'sya, it still had yet to sink in.

He was moving toward the front of the little cottage when the sight of another canine caught his eyes. She was gray in coloration, with a paler underside. The woman was not without color, however, for a brownish splash upon her muzzle and dusting her ears was apparent to the Russian. He shaded his eyes against the sun and squinted at her. There was something off about the way she was moving, and it was not until Vasi had leaped down from the roof and started over toward her that he realized she was blind.

Hallo, he started, no less enthusiastic for this realization. I am Vasiliy Russo, very new here. I take this house? Is this okay? If already someone lives here, I am so sorry, he said, but punctuated the statement with a laugh and grin (however invisible this latter was to his new packmate). At least their roof got looked over, he declared, smiling still.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread