[aw] a styrofoam deepsea landfill
[html]

WC: 260

Red tipped ears flicked to the side as she listened for any evidence of another canine. She heard movement above her, but didn't make the connection. Hotaru could smell him, but she didn't believe she could hear him. The blind female wondered if she had perhaps missed the male. She was contemplating leaving when a large thump sounded. Her head quickly flicked to face the origin of the sound and her ears stood alert. Her tail and heckles raised slightly out of surprise and her unseeing eyes twitched in their sockets.

A kind, but heavily accented voice, drifted towards her and the muddled scent of a former loner filled her nostrils. Hotaru listened carefully to his simple words. Politely, she inclined her head and introduced herself in slow speech. "I am Hotaru the Tessitore di Sogno of Cercatori. To my knowledge, the house is unoccupied and you are free to take it." The timber wolf found herself smiling at Vasiliy's joke and hearty laughter. If that was his constant demeanor he would make a good addition to the pack. It wasn't that long ago that the pack had fallen on hard times, so a happy soul was just what d'Arte needed to lift the final remains of doubt and misery.

"Do you require any assistance moving into your new home?" It was a polite, but genuine offer to help. Hotaru wasn't entirely sure what she could do to help the male, but she wasn't completely useless. She could help move furniture or clean. Being blind didn't mean she was helpless.

Hotaru

<style>
.huntaru .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.huntaru-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#C70303; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.huntaru p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.huntaru b {color:#C70303; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.huntaru {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... lice-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6404; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:left; }
.huntaru-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread