[aw] a styrofoam deepsea landfill
[html]

WC: 440

Relief swelled in Vasiliy's voice as he thanked Hotaru for the information she had provided him. The grey wolf bowed her head and returned his gratitude with a polite, "You welcome." She remembered her own search for a house, and what a disaster that had been. Juliet had been a part of the search and the young female had been less than helpful. Despite the drawbacks of her search party; thanks to Shawchert, Hotaru was able to pick a decent home that had been recently fixed. When the giant male was still part of the pack, he had spent a lot of time fixing up the houses in Thronbury. Unfortunately, since his departure there had been little to no work done on the abandoned houses.

Red ears twitched as the sensitive appendages picked up on the soft sound of moving fabric. Ever since here eyes had stopped working, Hotaru's other senses had become increasingly keen. With all of the training she had done, her remaining senses had become fine-tuned and could pick up on things that most canines missed. However, it didn't mean that she could always interpret the different sounds and was easily overwhelmed. The blind female had to take a moment while she pondered what could have caused the shift in the other wolf's position.

Hotaru chuckled silently to herself when Vasiliy asked if the entire pack was nice. "Although I can't vouch for the entire pack, I have in my experience that the members of d'Arte are incredibly kind and helpful." The grey wolf couldn't help but remember her first encounter with the pack. She had not only trespassed on the pack lands, but had been as helpless as newborn pup. If Skye or Shawchert had been any less kind, she would have died. Hotaru, quite literally, owed the Artists her life. "A small mess is to be expected. My house was in a similar condition when I first moved in."

Vasiliy led the way into his new home and Hotaru was quick to follow him. She used her staff to navigate around the house, running it along the floor and tapping the staff against the walls. Hotaru's free hand explored the rest of the house. Her first goal was to get used to the dimensions of the house and make a mental map of the area. The whole house smelled of dust and mold. As the blind female moved through the house, the female took the time to open any windows she could locate, although she was sure that she had missed some. Hotaru traveled briefly through the three rooms and before she returned to Vasiliy's side. "Where would you like to begin?"

Hotaru

<style>
.huntaru .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.huntaru-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#C70303; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.huntaru p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.huntaru b {color:#C70303; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.huntaru {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... lice-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6404; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:left; }
.huntaru-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread