[aw] a styrofoam deepsea landfill
[html]

OOC: Its okay, slow as well. Took a week to write this XD. WC: 361

Perhaps what Hotaru should have said was that Skye was inexperienced and new to being a leader. Even so, Hotaru was in many ways correct in calling Skye a youth. The luperci could live a decade easily, so three years was nothing in comparison to their lifespan. Although it was true that Skye was only three, she was not a yearling. Surprisingly, the Capitana and the Tessitore di Sogno were close to the same age. Hotaru was just a bit older, but both were wise beyond their years.

Hotaru nodded as Vasiliy pronounced his prediction of happiness. "I am glad to hear it." New members were always exciting and Hotaru always felt a sense of acomplishment whenever she helped one of them adjust to their new home. The blind female had taken a long time to adjust to d’Arte and was only happy to help others ease into their new community.

Hotaru nodded her head as Vasiliy spoke about broken objects. Many of the old human relics were broken beyond use and the luperci did not have the knowledge to fix what once was. According to the legends, humans had learned how to make miniature suns and could even fly inside giant metallic birds. Hotaru wasn't sure believed all the stories, but she was sure that the humans were more advanced then the luperci. After all, their ancient cities still stood and some of the buildings were as tall as mountains. "Any broken objects can be placed outside or can be deposited in another vacant house. I would caution against discarding them completely for someone else may find use for the parts."

Red ears flicked at the sound of shuffling and the scraping of wood. She stepped away from the door and hugged close to wall so that she would not be in Vasiliy's way. "I would have to take a closer look at the leg in order to determine if the leg is salvageable, but from your description I believe that it is possible. Place any objects that you would like me to fix by the entrance. We can move them to my house later if they can be repaired."

Hotaru

<style>
.huntaru .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.huntaru-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"monotype corsiva", sans-serif; color:#C70303; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.huntaru p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.huntaru b {color:#C70303; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.huntaru {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... lice-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6404; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:left; }
.huntaru-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread