No, I won't be controlled
[html]

Mountains...Hehehehe...NO. Alistair wasn't exactly a fan of mountains, mostly because of the distance they were from beaches....And the flat ground. Alistair was rather scared of heights, and mountains...Mountains were definitely heights. Alistair took a deep breath, obviously unnerved by the mountains. Mountains couldn't be all bad, right? Yeah, they were just like hills! Except bigger...Steeper...Scarier. Alistair ran a hand through his mohawk, but it didn't do much to the gelled up rainbow hair. Ali went across the uneven ground, his eyes narrowed with concentration. He wasn't exactly sure what he was doing here, but he thought it was just in the mere name of adventure! Or something like that.

Alistair let out a drag of his cigarette, leaning against a particularly large boulder with his arms crossed. God yessss. Cigs always helped relax him. Alistair stared at the sky, blinking as a single raindrop landed on his forehead. Not more rain! Alistair cussed softly, resuming his walk to find some sort of shelter in case it rained.

It turned out it wasn't going to rain. However, Ali was going to be meeting someone new. A tall male stood before him, perhaps a few feet away. Alistair put out his cigarette, throwing it on the ground and stepping on it quickly. Alistair tilted his head, blinked as he slipped his hands into his jean pockets. From what he could see, this male was scarred. Rawr. Sexy. He seemed to be speaking in a different language, causing Alistair's ears to perk with curiosity. "Hello?" Alistair's voice was soft, but still loud enough to be heard. Alistair's eyes were excited as he further approached, a certain sparkle to his eyes.

"I do hope I'm not annoying you?" His voice was light with amusement, his tail wagging as he moved forward. Alistair still kept his distance, just in case the male happened to attack. Ali leaned against a rock once more, eyes narrowed with a fox-like mischief. "Alistair Gibson, bro. You have a name?" Alistair barked with humor, tail gently wagging against the boulder behind him. Hopefully he would be as friendly as he was badass.
<style type="text/css">
.aCAIllis b {font-weight:bold; color:#0c2330;}
.aCAIllis p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aCAIllis .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.aCAIllis {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o3O17.png), url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png);
background-position: center bottom, center top;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 10px 0px 197px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#16303e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread