No, I won't be controlled
[html]

WC:: 568 - Al get's a little... immature and strange when he's outside of pack lands/doesn't need to behave ^^;

Running his eyes over the landscape nothing caught his eyes and quickly he dismissed the idea of bothering to collect materials; he'd just have to work with the odd scraps lying around in his chambers and in storage for now and go hunting and use the bones from his own kills, rather then scavenging around. The only benefit to scavenging trips was the official discovery of usable metal or other materials that he could experiment with others the bone; but clearly today wasn't to be such a lucky day and continuing his search would be a pointless waist of time. Rolling his shoulders he turned around and began heading back the direction he came from, completely at ease navigating his way through the rocky, uneven terrain considering he had called a fraction of the mountain his home for the majority of his life it was as natural to him as it was to walk on flat lands to other wolves. Upon the elevated grounds things just felt cleaner, purer in a way he couldn't explain well to others.

Moving quickly and sure footed, the Angelo covered some distance before a foreign scent reached him. Pausing he lifted his muzzle, ears turning forward and alert as he breathed in the scents carried upon the wind. A male, someone he didn't know and as far as he could tell the scent wasn't tainted by that of a pack, so a loner as well, whom was close to the point it was likely inevitable he would cross paths with the guy. Mentally he groaned and ran through a series of Japanese curses before ran a hand along the underside of his jaw and down his neck, forcing the irritation of encountering a stranger on the way back out of him; not that loners particularly deserved him to be semi-sane or friendly, but male loners were good recruitment material and if he was going to encounter this male he'd at least pitch Anathema to the guy; that way the entire trip wouldn't be wasted.

Hanging around he continued to mutter in Japanese just so that he wasn't standing around staring into space; although talking, or well, mumbling to himself wasn't much better of an image then simply standing there. If only Beyaz had followed things would have been easier; he could at least stand there and mutter to the white pest that way. Seconds, minutes or some length of time passed, the Angelo not really keeping track and sure enough, a voice soon called out to him. Turning to face the guy and making sure no fraction of the satisfied grin that he held mentally showed upon his lips, although upon seeing the male his first and second reaction was to simply blink, “Okay, got to get this out of my system. But why the heck do you look like a blooming rainbow walking” he asked, grinning in an amused manner at his own description at the other, before waving a dismissive hand as if he didn't actually expect an answer. “And i'd be worried if I didn't have a name” the sentence was spoken a small tilt of his head, complimented with a grin “Alaki, Itou Alaki. So is there something I can do for you, Rainbow Alaistair?” okay, he was being a pain in the backside, but then being nice had never quiet been his strength when encountering non-pack members.

<style>#kaesavingface b { color:#FFFFFF; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread