Picture perfect? Yeah right.
[html]
Word Count :: 250 OOC:

The man did recognize him and allowed Jiva to give him a bear hug. He wouldn’t do this in normal circumstances but it had been so long since he had seen Liam that he couldn’t help but let the excitement get to him. The man spoke of his grandmother and Jiva cringed.

“If Auntie Orin doesn’t get to me first.”

He said thinking of the book loving sister of his fathers. He looked down at his foot that now had clotted blood on his foot he sighed and shrugged. He was feeling stupid enough as it was already.

“Just.... nothing really I got really angry the words in it seem so foreign i mashed my foot trying to figure it out and I just got angry is all.

He said a little evasively looking away from his uncle, not sure how the other would react. He was upset at himself for losing his temper even more that it had been witnessed by a part of his family.

“So what brings you around here, hopefully it’s not just to repremand me about throwing a book.”

He said trying to play it off cool, hoping that Liam wasn’t too angry for Jiva’s idiocy. Books were few and those that were around were suppose to be treated with respect. Jiva probably wouldn’t be able to find a plant book like that again. He’d have to find another source of information.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread