Picture perfect? Yeah right.
[html]
Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000pokemon lyrics love this table

Liam smiled as he moved towards the water as he chuckled a bit. Ah yes Orin Niro's sister he had heard stories of the woman but he knew she liked her books maybe even more then his mother. he found it funny that the younger boy had decided to take flight before Liam had. Liam finally was able to find his own wings to fly.

Its kinda funny to think that both of use are adults now. Liam said as he looked at Jiva. He was starting to think the the bi eyes were something that ran in the Catori line though Jiva's mother nor Ayita herself had them. Jiva, Liam and Noah all had it. No I didn't actually I just randomly ran across you. I left the Court to go out on my own. He said smiling.

He looked Jiva over once or twice then turned to the ocean for a moment. Want me to look at your foot. I am a medic I wouldn't mind giving it a once over. He said turning back to him.

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread