I'm here, but my mind is elsewhere.
[html]
Word Count :: 335 OOC: sorry for the delay ; ;

Jiva was happy, happier than he had been in months, though the pain of Emma still resided in the pits of his stomach his pack was making him recover from the loss as well as the humility he had faced. Even though the only one he had told was Zalen. No they had just been there and were friends. Palaydrin probably more so and after the night before, he was convinced she might just be the one, and then the play with Titania earlier. He had a hangover from the night before but it didn’t bother him, not with the elated feeling he had and he had to show it.

That was why he was running. Once he had left Titania after a short break he was zipping through the territory like some crazed pup. He had so much energy he hadn’t known where it came from, but it was there and it needed to come out. He soon found himself in a meadow and was about to run right through it when movement caught his eye and he stopped. It was a rabbit and... another wolf. A pack member he was sure of it. He had seen her around the den. He stood stock still as he could tell she was hunting. He watched her as she maneuvered herself on three legs and pounced. He cringed when she lost balance and the rabbit got away. He would have given chase himself, except for his concern for the woman who had crashed, but it seemed she had recovered. Putting on his best smile the young man trotted up to the woman.

“Hello, I don’t think we’ve properly met I’m Jiva Takekuro.”

He said acting as though he had not seen her stumble, but he did look at her injury with worry and his nose touched it carefully when he was close enough and then sat on his haunches, hoping for an answer to his quiet question of “what happened?”

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread