I'm here, but my mind is elsewhere.
[html]

Word Count :: OOC: No worries. ^_^

Fayne's forest green eyes watched the rabbit disappear into the tall brush. Once it was out of sight, she sat herself down and gave along sigh. Though this place was lovely, nothing was enough to keep away her bad memories for more than a few minutes. The bright smile that was previously on her face, slowly began to fade as her wound ached once more.

The sound of paw steps coming towards here sent her into a frenzy. She turned, positioned her body in a low defensive stance, and growled in the direction the sound was coming from. She didn't even bother to test to air to see who it was. Her mind, immediately shifted to Amy. Had she come? Was she here to finished the job? Fright took hold of the smokey wolf, ears pinned to her head as she waited for her evident demise. Sudden relief washed over her as she saw a male wolf, who was not Amy padding towards her happily. Her body relaxed as he came close and though she'd never met him before, as long as it wasn't Amy who was coming towards her she would be okay. His voice was welcoming and content, she too put on her best smile and relaxed. "Uh, hi. I'm Fayne, a Delta here in New Dawn. Nice to meet you Jiva. Are you new here?" Her words sounded a tad shaky and ensure, still slightly overwhelmed by the sudden fear that struck her moments ago.

Without hesitation, Jiva came to nose her wound gently. Fayne stayed still and tensed, though his touch didn't hurt. His eyes met hers and seemed to plead for an explanation. Her face grew grim and she looked away from her new acquaintance giving him blunt answer. "I got attacked off of pack grounds, it was my fault." She really didn't want to explain any further, but she would have to talk about what happened eventually.

<style>
.harlowe-tree-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.harlowe-tree p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.harlowe-tree b {color:#191F13; font-weight:bold;}
.harlowe-tree {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#B5C1A6; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/133Ll.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:10px 0px 35px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414F31; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread