Give a wolf a bone.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.BasicOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/Nuki.png') #3a7aa8 no-repeat top center; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:220px 10px 10px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.BasicTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px; background:#103166; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.BasicWords {text-align:right; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#fff; font-family:georgia;}
.BasicBottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px;background:#103166; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.BasicInput {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:380px;background:#041c2d; color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px;}
.BasicInput b {color: #44c4fa;}

</style>

Titania Moonsong
200+

Jiva took off like rusty lightening and Titania gave chase, her paws drumming against the ground as she tore through the valley after her cousin. She barked and threatened with both doggish sounds and language. “I will get you!” she promised as she worked even harder to catch up. She was springy and light, and he was up for the game, so eventually she was on his tail. A snap of the jaws, and then another, and she had loosened a few sprigs of fur from that damn curly tail of his. In a final burst of energy she lunged forward and caught his tail in her teeth and then put on the brakes, dragging her cousin to a stop before tackling him from behind.

It was really more of a game of tag than anything, and as soon as she felt she had bested Jiva her paws thudded again as she ran away. This time her path led her back to the place she had been digging and she stopped momentarily to retrieve her bone. She afforded a cursory glance over her shoulder to see if she was being pursued before she turned and bolted towards the misty falls where she had first met Zalen.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3 Mods by Marie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread