I'll Take My Chance
[html]

OOC: Niro pleases :]

And don't forget by the end of the night,
You'll be fist high in your own vomit, right?

Mars knew that the time was to come soon. It was time to actually let the cat out of the bag, and Krystalle was sitting in front of him, listening intently as she stared at him with those pale pink eyes of hers. Mars was anxious, and there were knots in his stomach. She did need to know because these things would affect the way they lived, as well as the way that their children lived. Speaking of which, it was their first birthday soon, so Mars was working on things to give the now adult wolfdogs. Krystalle was looking hard at Mars, trying to figure out what he wanted since he was just sitting there, staring at her. She saw him begin to shiver, and she wondered what was wrong so she came out with the words finally. Mars, what's the problem? she asked him, with a cock of her head. Mars stood up and shook his head. Sorry, I didn't mean to waste your time, Krystalle. It's not that important right now. the male played off before he grabbed his jacket and slipped it on. He also took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth. Krystalle knew something was wrong and she got up and walked over to him. Mars quickly put his sunglasses over hie eyes as the woman got up in his face. Marsy, ya' been actin' funny lately, I wanna know what's wrong. spoke the woman as she reached up to take his glasses from his eyes, but he intercepted her move with a step back away from her. Nothing, really. I just...need some air. he spoke to her and then turned away and walked out of the house.

Krystalle did not follow. Mars took Vox and mounted the equine and started to ride. He was heading towards where Orin was at. She had not been staying with him, because he'd yet to tell Krystalle, and every time he tried to tell her, he would just end up staring at her and not saying anything, and then getting up and leaving like he had done today. He sighed lightly as he thought about his predicament, and instead of dealing with it, he was going to take refuge with the woman whom was making this all happen anyways. If she hadn't of come by the court that day, he would have never found her, and he wouldn't have been tempted to do the things he did to her that night, and that wouldn't have resulted in all of this. Most of him was angry at himself, but there was a tiny part of him that told him that this was what he truly wanted. Children with the woman he loved for so long. A life with the woman he loved for so long.

He was tracking her scent though, potent because of the smell of her pregnancy on her. He knew what it smelt like, and he continued on to see if she was anywhere where he could get to. He came upon a river that cut through the packlands though. It was the same damn one he always got caught at, that he could never cross, just because he was scared of he rushing water. He had come upon a part of the river that was particularly deep and agressive too, so it made him even more nervous about it. He sat there on top of his steed though, trying to figure out how he was going to get across this stupid river.

He sat there for a good ten minutes before he pulled Vox to go to north, to try and find the end of the river, or at least a part of the river in which he could cross without having to worry about getting wet or worse, drowning. He did not find the end of the river, and he was less successful at finding a way to cross. So, he turned his steed around and he started to head in a different direction. Maybe the woman went elsewhere then across the river. He could only hope that she did.

<style type="text/css">
.marssong2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.marssong2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#794603}
.marssong2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #fff 2px 1px 1px; color:#e55d00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marssong2 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffc223; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rssong.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread