I'll Take My Chance
[html]

OOC: I would hope not.

Do you really want?
Do you really want me dead?

The wolfdog was sniffing the air intensely, trying to find the scent again for he lost it somewhere along the way. Vox was busy trotting along, trying to figure out what his master was doing exactly. First Mars had led him to water, and now he had turned them around and was heading back where they had come from. It confused the equine, and he was definitely trying to figure out what his master was going on about. Sure, they'd have senseless rides, but not rides that involved Mars actually tracking someone. He was not a tracker, it was something he was more or less horrible at. Fresh scents were no problem for him, but slightly older scents, even only a few days old were stale enough for him to get confused as to which way to go. Forget it if there is a fork in the path he was following.

A familiar voice called out to him, one he hadn't heard in some time. His ears flicked back before he turned his head, and pulled Vox to a halt. The mohawked Takekuro man was there. Mars had forgotten that Orin had returned with her brother, but it was not like he had qualms with the man. In fact, Mars remembered that he and the man went for a hunt with Rurik Russo, Mars' father. Mars was not very well acquainted with the male though, only enough to know his smell, his name, and his face. Mars made Vox turn to face the man, and his icy eyes looked at the man through his sunglasses. He'd forgotten what the man looked like, for it had been a long time since he had seen the man. He looked like he had gotten taller, became more of a man. Mars had met the kid when both of them were still budding out of childhood and into adulthood, so a lot had changed since then. Mars watched Orin grow into an adult, but he did not have the same pleasure to see the man grow. It wasn't like Mars had much interest in the Takekuro man anyways.

This didn't stop the man from getting the idea that Niro might know where his sister had set up camp. Mars tipped his head to the other man in greeting. I was just on my way to see your sister...But...I uh....I kinda don't know where she's staying at...I don't want her to be coming to get me...because of the kids.. he spoke to the man, wondering if the man would tell him where she was at, and he actually talked a lot more than he normally did. He didn't ever remember saying very much to the man when they met last. Do you know where she is? he asked the other man. Mars realized also that he was being quite rude, since it had been some time since they had seen each other and all he was worried about was seeing the man's sister.

It's also been awhile...How are you doing? he tried to correct his rudeness just a little bit it seemed.

<style type="text/css">
.marssong2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.marssong2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#794603}
.marssong2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #fff 2px 1px 1px; color:#e55d00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marssong2 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffc223; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... rssong.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread